The Georgian Shop and School Uniform 2021 / 2022
Telephone: 01932 839343
OCTOBER HALF TERM OPENING HOURS
Saturday 16 October: Open from 9.00 to 12.30
Monday 18 October: CLOSED
Tuesday 19 to Friday 22 October: Open 13.00 to 16.45
Monday 25 to Wednesday 27 October: CLOSED (Stocktake)
Thursday 28 October and Friday 29 October:
Open daily from 13.00 to 16.45
Please note that the Georgian Shop is currently closed for personal fitting visits inside the shop until further notice, however you may come to the Shop front door without an appointment to purchase uniform items.
Additionally a “Click and Collect” process for all uniform sales is currently in place until further notice, which can be used to place orders. Shop staff will call you when these are ready for collection and payment.
Our current CV19 Shop Risk Assessment Policy can be viewed by clicking here.
St George's College and St George's Junior School (including The Nursery) uniforms, sports kit and equipment are available on a “Click and Collect” process from The Georgian Shop situated on the St George's College campus.
Order process for all uniform purchases from September 2021
1. Please familiarise yourself with the uniform requirements for your Georgian by looking at our 2020 / 2021 uniform booklet which can be found here. .
2. To place an order you may visit the Shop between 1pm and 4.45pm daily, where shop staff will serve you at the door. Alternatively, please visit our new shop website by clicking here.
The web address is: https://uniform.stgeorgesweybridge.com/
3. Find the page that is relevant to your Georgian by clicking on either ”Junior School” or ”College”, then click through to find the page relevant to your year group.
4. Compile an order by ”adding items” to your shopping cart, once you have finished please click on ”Proceed to Checkout” in the normal way. The Georgian Shop staff are available by telephone (01932 839343) or email (email@example.com) if you have any uniform queries at all.
5. Fill out your contact details and process the order through to the final approved ”Checkout” stage. At present we have not yet added a provision to pay for the order online, so your order will be paid for on collection from the Georgian Shop.
6. Your order will be picked, and we will contact you be email or telephone to confirm that it is ready for collection. We will confirm a pick up day and time to fit your diary.
Please do not hesitate to contact The Shop should you have any concerns or queries about the process or your Georgian's uniform.
Please use the form in the uniform booklet to process any returns of items to the Shop.
When visiting the Shop please wear a mask and observe social distancing etiquette.
Please come alone or with the minimum amount of people possible for your collection or return, unless you require specific assistance with sizing items for your child.
In the Christmas Term, St George’s Nursery and Junior School pupils may return to school in summer uniform until half term.
All uniform should be labelled clearly (on the inside of each garment) with your child’s name. Please note that ID / Name labels are not provided by The Georgian Shop.
Useful guides to measuring your child:
- Contact the shop by telephone or email to let us know that you have a return.
- You will be given a date and time to return the item to the table at the front of the shop.
- Return the item to the table in a sealed bag with your contact, receipt and item details stapled to the outside. Please try and return the items in their original packaging with tags intact. Please use the form linked above to list your items for return.
- Following Government CV19 guidelines, we will quarantine the item for 72 hours. Once we return the item to our stock system you will be given a full refund for the goods.
Normal Term Time Opening Hours from 13 September 2021:
Weekdays: 13.00 to 16.45
Weekends: The first and third Saturday each month 09.00 to 12.30