St George's Weybridge and Surrey County Tennis Centre was built principally to offer good training and match facilities for the County and College.
We also have the pleasure in offering a paid membership scheme through which we wish to extend the opportunities for play to the public.
Membership Terms and Conditions
October 2018 to September 2019
The Tennis Centre provides:
- Four indoor courts with 'Prestige' cushioned acrylic surface
- Three all-weather outdoor clay courts – with flood lights for evening play
- Three grass courts from July to August 2019
- Changing facilities
- Refreshment vending facilities
- Disabled access
The Annual Membership year runs from 1 October – 30 September each year.
A membership swipe card allows access to the grounds and Tennis Centre.
Membership Rates for 2018/2019 are:
|Membership Type||Early Bird before 1 September 2018||Standard rates after 1 September 2018|
|Family Membership - 2 adults & 2 children under 18||£175||£185|
|Youth Membership (under 18)||£60||£67|
|Guest Membership (four times only)||£6||£6|
- All play must be booked in advance.
- Only Members can book courts.
- Courts can be booked in person, by email and by telephone.
- Courts can be booked up to ten days in advance.
- A 10% discount is offered for block bookings of ten or more sessions paid in advance.
- Courts can be booked individually in units of an half an hour.
- A guest fee is applied for non-members playing with members. The same guest can play four times only in any one membership year before becoming a member. At least 50% of the players have to be members.
- Visitors are welcome to the Centre, but must be accompanied by a registered player at all times.
- Payments must be made prior to play on the court.
- Payment methods include credit and debit cards, cheques and cash. American Express card is not accepted.
Monday – Friday Band: A 8:30am - 12:30pm
Monday – Thursday Band: B 9pm - 10:30pm
Friday Band: C 9pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday Band: C 6pm - 10:30pm
Sunday Band: A 8.30am - 10.00am
Court Rates - Per Hour
|Band||Winter (October 2018 - March 2019)||Summer (April 2019 - September 2019)|
|B||£19 per hour // £21 per 90 minutes||£10 per hour // £14 per 90 minutes|
|Clay Courts with Flood Lights||£14||£14|
|Grass Courts (out of term time) From July to August 2019||N/A||£8|
Tennis Centre Contact details and Team Availability
The Tennis Centre Office Hours are Monday to Friday 8:15am -12:45pm.
The Tennis Centre Administrator, Lorraine Mott, will be pleased to take your call during these times.
Please note the Tennis Centre is closed on Bank Holidays.
Telephone: 01932 839333
Cancellations and changes
- Block Bookings of ten sessions may reschedule a court up to two times only.
- Booked court changes must be notified 48 hours in advance or booked prices will apply.
- Booked tournaments must notify changes seven days in advance or booked prices will apply.
- Booked courts must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- Please note too that that all courts need to be pre-booked by telephone or email and that an “on the day turn up and play” facility is not available.
Please Note: Child Safeguarding and Site Security Policy
- St George’s College and Surrey LTA welcomes members and their guests to its Tennis Centre. However, we have a legitimate interest in Safeguarding and protecting the safety and welfare of our pupils during the School day.
- The control of visitors is a fundamental part of our site security and safeguarding of all at St George’s College, therefore, all members and guests must park in either the Tennis Centre or White House car parks and proceed directly to the Tennis Centre after parking.
- If any member or guest needs to visit any area of the School site other than the Tennis Centre, you are asked to please visit Reception and to sign in as a visitor.
- Please ensure that you have made prior arrangements with a member of staff, who will need to escort you at all times.
- Where members have invited guests to join them to play at the Tennis Centre – please draw their attention to this policy.
If you would like to become a member, please fill out the Membership application form here.