St George's Weybridge and Surrey County Tennis Centre was built principally to offer good training and match facilities for the County and College. We also have the pleasure in offering a registration scheme through which we wish to extend the opportunities for play to the public. The Tennis Centre provides:
- Four indoor courts with 'Prestige' cushioned acrylic surface
- Three outside 'Clay' courts with flood lights for evening play
- Excellent court lighting
- Viewing area
- Changing facilities
- Refreshment vending facilities
- Facilities for the disabled
- Free parking
Membership price for current season (2016/2017) please contact the Tennis Centre on 01932 839333.
|Tennis Centre Membership (October 2017 to September 2018)||Early Bird (Before 30/11/2017)||Standard|
|Child (Under 18)||£60||£67|
Other Pricing (All Year)
Guest fee (4 times only) £6.00
Clay Court – Without lights £8.00
Clay Court – With lights £14.00
- Only Members can book courts
- All bookings must be pre-booked in advance
- Courts can be booked in person, email and by telephone
- Courts can be booked up to eight days in advance
- A 10% discount is offered for block bookings of 10 or more sessions paid in advance
- Courts can be booked individually in units of an half an hour
- A guest fee is applied for non-members playing with members. The same guest can play 4 times in any one membership year before being invited to become a member. At least 50% of the players have to be members.
- Visitors are welcome to the Centre, but must be accompanied by a registered player at all times.
- Payments must be made prior to play on the court.
- Payment methods include credit and debit cards, cheques and cash. American Express card is not accepted
Both individual and group coaching are available at the Centre. Please contact the Tennis Centre for more details.
Telephone: 01932 839333
Duty Officer: 07973 319726